Jeannie has challenged me to post my current addictions, so here you go friend.
1. Food: Food that is not good for me. I love the carbs…pizza, bread, and pasta. I would like to say that I am also addicted to exercise to offset the food but alas I hate to exercise.
2. Electronics: I love electronic gadgets. Therefore I have a Zune MP3 player, Palm Lifedrive, Nintendo DS, Bluetooth ear piece, Laptop, and of course a cell phone just to name a few of my favorites. Although I do think I need to upgrade my phone to something fancier.
3. TV: CSI, Law and Order, and my favorite The Closer. It is nice now that when network TV starts showing reruns the other networks show new shows.
4. Reading: When I was a kid I would never read. Cliff Notes were a big part of my life when I was in school. Now I read a lot, newspaper, magazines but mostly books. I used to read historical romances especially ones by Johanna Lindsey. Now I like mystery and suspense especially those written by Clive Cussler, James Patterson and Janet Evanovich.
5. Makoto Nagano: Do I need to explain? If so check out Pittsburgher’s blog.
There you go Jeannie. Not very exciting. I recently started knitting again and there are signs that it could become another addiction.