Friday, September 26, 2008

This One's for Jeannie

Jeannie has challenged me to post my current addictions, so here you go friend.

1. Food: Food that is not good for me. I love the carbs…pizza, bread, and pasta. I would like to say that I am also addicted to exercise to offset the food but alas I hate to exercise.

2. Electronics: I love electronic gadgets. Therefore I have a Zune MP3 player, Palm Lifedrive, Nintendo DS, Bluetooth ear piece, Laptop, and of course a cell phone just to name a few of my favorites. Although I do think I need to upgrade my phone to something fancier.

3. TV: CSI, Law and Order, and my favorite The Closer. It is nice now that when network TV starts showing reruns the other networks show new shows.

4. Reading: When I was a kid I would never read. Cliff Notes were a big part of my life when I was in school. Now I read a lot, newspaper, magazines but mostly books. I used to read historical romances especially ones by Johanna Lindsey. Now I like mystery and suspense especially those written by Clive Cussler, James Patterson and Janet Evanovich.

5. Makoto Nagano: Do I need to explain? If so check out Pittsburgher’s blog.


There you go Jeannie. Not very exciting. I recently started knitting again and there are signs that it could become another addiction.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Awww, thanks for the blog post, Pam.

I guess I shouldn't mention that I had pizza for dinner. And that we have more electronics in this house than anybody I know. Oh, and I love Law And Order, and my mom loves James Patterson. Nagano? Whose that? Did you see our Pittsburgher? What a happy gal she was today!!

pamwax said...

I am really happy for Pitt...stupid me, I should have gone. Oh well no guts no glory.

Arsenette said...

Great blog :) You are a lot braver than I am :D

And yeah I'm very proud of Pitts :) So happy she kept her wits about her and managed to enjoy her once in a lifetrip trip!

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Nice list, pam. It's great to get to know more about you. Pizza.. yeah... good bread... yeah...

Reading, I can stay up all night long with a good book. And I hate it when the good ones end.

Makoto Nagano.... :)

pamwax said...

I like the books that are a series. That way they don't end they just continue.